Accessibility Statement for EdytaJordan.com website
Measures to support accessibility
Edyta Jordan - dba Edyta Design Studio takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Edyta Jordan main website :
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Edyta Jordan main website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Edyta Jordan main website . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Edyta Jordan main website :
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Edyta Jordan main website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Edyta Jordan - dba Edyta Design Studio assessed the accessibility of Edyta Jordan main website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report for Edyta Jordan main website is available at: https://wp.edyta.rocks/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/www.edytajordan.com-07.30.2023.pdf.
This statement was created on 30 July 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.