The following policy describes how Edyta Design Studio collects and uses the information we receive from visitors to our site. This policy applies only to information collected on this website and not to other information we may collect from you through other (online or offline) means.
Web Site Operator Information
This site is operated by Edyta Design Studio.
How and What Information Is Collected
We collect information from our online visitors on a voluntary basis. Visitors may provide this information in many ways, including during account registrations, surveys, order placement, or to register for online or offline newsletters.
This information may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, product preferences, and other items included in registration forms.
In addition, Edyta Design Studio collects some information passively from the visitors at its site.
- For example, we use “cookies” (a small text file that a Web site can use to identify the visitor) in order to allow for a personalized experience when you visit our site.
Using cookies, our Web server can automatically recognize a registered user’s domain name and e-mail address. Using cookies, our Web server can also recognize a return visitor.
- We may collect information from any visitor to our site information on what pages visitors’ access or view, and may collect information volunteered by the visitors, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- For site maintenance, optimization, security and other legally permissible purposes, servers (or third party servers) we may collect certain information about website visitors automatically. Such information may include such visitors’ IP address, browser type, date, time and duration of visit and particular pages viewed, and such other information as is permitted by law.
Because the use of technology on the Internet is rapidly evolving, Edyta Design Studio, reserves the right to change this policy at any time without any additional notice to the user.
Visitors' Abilities to Access and Change Information, and Opt-Out of Future Communications
All visitor information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees and contractors with special access rights to such systems.
Upon request by e-mail, a visitor may access or change the information, which maintains about the company, him or her . In the event of changes or opt-out requests, may retain data necessary for record-keeping in connection with past transactions.
How We Use the Collected Information
The information we collect is used by to respond to direct requests, such as:
- Entering consumers in surveys or mailing newsletters Fulfilling product orders
Edyta Design Studio reserves the right to disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Group or the site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Group or one of its websites; and,
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, of Group its websites, or the public.
If you are under 18, you may use this website only through your parent or guardian.